OnePlus started life as a start-up making mobile phones with premium specifications intended at fanatics. Its initial phones were barebones gadgets that made best use of worth for cash, while still maintaining a feeling of identification (keep in mind those sandstone backs?).
OnePlus as we knew it is dead, here's what next
More from Telephone NewsMore posts in Telephone News »
- Pixel 6 owners aren’t thrilled with Google’s overpriced, yellowing cases
- Apple extends update deadline for outdated apps in danger of being deleted
- Motorola’s New 5G Phones Are Unambitious and Boringly Functional
- Stuffcool's Flow 25W charger is ideal for Samsung phones in India
- Visible finally brings eSIM activation to Galaxy and Pixel Android phones